Drive through the wildlife
Jeep Safari in Corbett it is a quick and a safe way to explore the wildness of Jim Corbett National Park. It can take approx. 5 – 6 persons on board in one go with a trained driver and a nature guide to explore the topography and wilderness of Corbett. It is the easiest way to cover the stipulated area designated for the game drive.
Safari in open jeeps can cover wildlife ranges of jim corbett dhikala/ Bijrani / Jharna / Durga Deva / Lohachaur distinctly. Duration for each game drive is for approx 4-5 hours and can be conducted in early morning hours, afternoon as well as in the evening before the sun sets. Game drive visitors are suggested to wear natural colour clothing and obey the forest rules. Guides play a vital role in leading the ways in the jungle and spotting animals even when on the move. Please do not get off the jeeps during the safari as it could be very dangerous for both humans as well as the animals. Ultimately the jungle is a home of animals and we need to save them from any disturbance caused from our actions.
Jungle Jeep Safari: The Corbett Tiger Reserve comprises of 05 Ecotourism zones such as Bijrani, Dhikala, Durgadevi, Jhirna and DhelaCheck Safari Availability Enquire Now
- Jungle Jeep Safari: The Corbett Tiger Reserve comprises of 06 Ecotourism zones such as Bijrani, Garjiya, Dhikala, Durgadevi, Jhirna and Dhela
|Jeep safari charges across Bijrani Zone, Durgadevi Zone, Jhirna Zone & Dhela Zone||Jeep safari charges across Bijrani Zone, Durgadevi Zone, Jhirna Zone & Dhela Zone|
|Indian National (INR)||Indian National (INR) for last 72 hrs||Foreign Nationals (INR) (Hours)||Foreign Nationals (INR) for last 72 hrs|
|Gate to Gate||Resort to Resort||Gate to Gate||Resort to Resort||Gate to Gate||Resort to Resort||Gate to Gate||Resort to Resort|
|INR 6356.00||INR 8050.00||INR 7356.00||INR 10550.00||INR 9356.00||INR 11450.00||INR 10756.00||INR 13950.00|
|Charges up to 06 Indian Nationals per vehicle||Charges up to 06 Foreign per vehicle|
|Dhikala Canter Safari|
|Indian Nationals (INR)||Foreign Nationals (INR)|
|INR 2000.00 per person||INR 4000.00 per person|
|S. no||Safari Gates||Distance to Safari Zones from resort||Entry Gates|
|1||Durgadevii Zone||07 kms||Durgadevi|
|2||Garjiya Zone||25 kms||Garjiya|
|3||Bijrani Zone||33 kms||Amdanda|
|4||Jhirna Zone||50 kms||Dhela|
|5||Dhela Zone||50 kms||Dhela|
|6||Sitavani Zone||50 kms||Sitavani|
|7||Dhikala Zone||17 kms||Dhangari|
Canter safari lasts for appx 03 hours starting around 06 AM in morning & around 12 noon in the afternoon. Jeep safari lasts for appx 03 hours starting around 06 AM in morning & around 02:30 PM in the afternoon
» GST @ 18 % above safari rates
» Jeep Safari includes entry permit fee, guide fee, jypsy charges & resort service charge
» Canter is an open 16 seater shared vehicle with a guide and driver.
» Jeep can accommodate 06 passengers + 02 kids up to (05 years) + Guide + Driver
» Gate to Gate: Without transfers to & from resort
» Resort to Resort: With transfers to & from resort
» Transfers to & from Dhikala Zone @ Rs. 3000.00 per vehicle + GST(max 06 )
Safari Booking Instructions: Please Click to read the FAQs
1. Testing of all visitors, drivers and guides for temperature using contactless thermometers be carried out at the entry point. In case any individual has a temperature higher than normal, he/she will not be allowed for safari.
2. All visitors including drivers and guides shall ensure use of masks and face shields, and every vehicle shall have provision for a sanitizer which shall be used at the time of boarding/de-boarding/whenever required.
3. No Eco Tourist shall be allowed to disembark with in the tiger reserve.
4. Visitors should be aware and shall abide by the latest Guidelines issued by Government of India and Government of Uttarakhand before coming to safari to avoid any inconvenience.
5. Pre booking required min 07 days for Indians & Foreigners during the monsoon time (01st July till 14th Nov) & (15th Nov till 30th June) required min 45 days for Indians & 60 days for Foreigners
6. IDs with names, ages and genders of 'ALL' travellers is mandatory
7. Safari can be booked only after confirmation from the resort
8. Permit is strictly subject availability on first come first serve basis.There is ‘NO HOLDING’ concept.
9. In case of cancellation (from Government side/ due to personnel reason), Rs. 2500.00 for Indian traveler's & Rs. 5000.00 for foreigner's is Non Refundable per jeep & In case of within 72 hours cancellation, Rs. 5000.00 for Indian traveler's & Rs. 9000.00 for foreigner's is Non Refundable per jeep.
10. No changes can be made once permit is booked
11. All safaris are on exclusive basis and not per person
12. Any permit may be cancelled by the Forest Department at any point before the safari without any notice
13. Safari confirmation is subject to 100% advances