Jeep Safari in Corbett it is a quick and a safe way to explore the wildness of Jim Corbett National Park. It can take approx. 5 – 6 persons on board in one go with a trained driver and a nature guide to explore the topography and wilderness of Corbett. It is the easiest way to cover the stipulated area designated for the game drive.
Safari in open jeeps can cover wildlife ranges of jim corbett dhikala/ Bijrani / Jharna / Durga Deva / Lohachaur distinctly. Duration for each game drive is for approx 4-5 hours and can be conducted in early morning hours, afternoon as well as in the evening before the sun sets.
Game drive visitors are suggested to wear natural colour clothing and obey the forest rules. Guides play a vital role in leading the ways in the jungle and spotting animals even when on the move. Please do not get off the jeeps during the safari as it could be very dangerous for both humans as well as the animals. Ultimately the jungle is a home of animals and we need to save them from any disturbance caused from our actions.
Bijrani zone :- Aamdanda gate is the entrance to the Bijrani zone, which is located at the distance of around 1 km from the Ramnagar city. The Bijrani zone is considered the second-best area of the national park to spot a tiger. The zone also boasts of picturesque landscape, wild animals like Elephants, black Bears, Chital, Sambar, Hog Deer and more than 600 species of resident and migratory birds.
Durga Devi Zone :- Durga Devi Zone of the Jim Corbett National Park lies on the north-eastern boundary of the Corbett National Park. This place is an untouched territory and besides the natural beauty of the wildlife, Durga Devi Zone also provides an easy access to the banks of Ramganga River.
Jhirna zone :- Once you are inside the Jhirna zone of the Jim Corbett National Park, you will not have to look for fascinating view of wildlife because it is all over the place. The plush open grassland offers amazing view of wild animals and birds.
Dhela zone :- Is the sixth zone in the Jim Corbett National Park and is known to house the endangered animals like tigers, bears, elephants and leopards. This zone is quite different from other zones because it has two natural trails, which gives tourists an opportunity to stroll around.
Dhikala zone :- It is said that you have not seen wild if you haven’t been to Dhikala zone of the Jim Corbett National Park. It is the most sought and popular zone among tourists. There are increased chances of witnessing wild Tiger and Hog Deer along with mesmerizing scenic beauty of the forest when you are in Dhikala.
Jungle Safari Charges: The Corbett Tiger Reserve comprises of 05 Ecotourism zones such as Bijrani, Dhikala, Durgadevi, Jhirna and Dhela
|| One side Distance b/w Solluna and Safari gates
||Durga Devi Jeep Safari
||Bijrani Jeep Safari
||Jhirna Jeep Safari
||Sitavani Jeep Safari
||Dhela Jeep Safari
Jeep safari charges across Bijrani Zone, Durgadevi Zone, Jhirna Zone & Dhela Zone
|Indian National (INR)
||Foreign Nationals (INR)
|Gate to Gate
||Jhirna and Dhela
|Charges up to 06 Indian Nationals per vehicle
||Charges up to 01 Foreign National per vehicle INR 450.00 shall be charged for every additional Foreign National
Dhikala Canter Safari
|Indian Nationals (INR)
||Foreign Nationals (INR)
|INR 1500.00 per person
||INR 3000.00 per person
Entry Gates of the Ecotourism zones
Safari Timings: Canter safari lasts for appx 03 hours starting around 06 AM in morning & around 12 noon in the afternoon. Jeep safari lasts for appx 03 hours starting around 06 AM in morning & around 02:30 PM in the afternoon
Safari Insructions:- Please Click to read the FAQs
- Pre booking required min 45 days for Indians & 60 days for Foreigners.
- IDs with names, ages and genders of 'ALL' travellers is mandatory
- Safari can be booked only after confirmation from the resort
- Permit is strictly subject availability on first come first serve basis
- In case of cancellation, Rs. 2500.00 is Non refundable per jeep
- No changes can be made once permit is booked
- All safaris are on exclusive basis and not per person
- Any permit may be cancelled by the Forest Department at any point before the safari without any notice
- Safari confirmation is subject to 100% advances
- Taxes are additional @ 11% on above rates
- Jeep Safari includes entry permit fee, guide fee, jeepsy charges & resort service charge
- Canter is an open 16 seater shared vehicle with a guide and driver.
- Jeep can accommodate 06 passengers + 02 kids up to (05 years) + Guide + Driver
- Gate to Gate: Without transfers to & from resort
- Resort to Resort: With transfers to & from resort
- Transfers to & from Dhikala Zone @ Rs. 2500.00 per vehicle + 11% taxes (max 06)